Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Birthday/Christmas List

15 days until my birthday! 17 days until Christmas! I'm really looking forward to being with all of my family and seeing friends who will be home for Christmas break! I love this time of year!

Anyways, I thought it would be fun to put my Birthday/Christmas list on my blog. So without further adieu, here it is (in no particular order):

- 6 lb. Bag of Gummy Bears ( $6.00 at Sams Club)
I. Love. Gummy bears.


- DIY Music Box Kit (≈ $13.00 online)
This little kit allow you to make your own music box with whatever song you want. I know the perfect song... :)

As close to the real thing as you can get (and the real thing has yet to reach this galaxy). These are so cool! For real. (p.s. I want the Darth Vader one...)




- V-Cube 7 Supercube (≈ $45.00 online)
This is a 7x7 Rubik's cube. I have wanted one of these ever since I first knew of their existence. I looks like a beast but give me a half hour and I'll see what I can do.

- Rubik's TouchCube ( $70 -- $100 online & in stores)
Rubik's cube + touch-screen technology = the Rubik's TouchCube. Each square is it's own touch-screen. You slide your fingers across the layer that you want to turn and it turns. Pure genius.

- Shock Ball ( $14.00 online)
The Shock Ball shoots out random electrical shocks (obviously). It is ideal for a fun game of hot potato. If you hold onto it for too long, you will suffer the consequences. 

Swedish FireSteel ( $15.99 online)
Makes really big sparks. Sparks make fire. I like fire. Need I say more?

- Nerf Stampede Automatic Heavy Blaster ( $44.00 -- $60.00 everywhere)
This thing is a beast. It is battery-powered, fully automatic, and it doesn't jam as much as similar guns. It comes with 18-dart magazines and practically enough darts to supply an army.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I got a star wars fx lightsaber. Darth Vader. It's sick

    ReplyDelete