Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Then and Now

One thing that I like to do is remake old pictures. Whether it's a picture from an old family vacation, or just one of my favorite pictures. Here are a few that I dug up mostly out of my facebook pictures:

I'm not sure what year this was taken exactly but here is a picture of my older sister Emily, my little sister Jenna, and yours truly next to the Lego's dragon in Florida:

And here is a picture of my Dad, my little sisters Kayla, and Kristyn, and myself from our family vacation to Florida this past summer:



Here is a picture of my sisters and I standing in a welfare line with statues in the FDR monument in Washington DC:


And here is a picture of my sisters and I standing in line with the same statues two summers ago:



Here is a picture of my little (and I mean little) sister Kayla and myself (I love the size comparison):


And her is a picture of Kayla and myself again in relatively the same spot (we had to back up to fit in the frame):


 Another thing that I like about these two pictures is comparing our old kitchen with the remodeled one.

No comments:

Post a Comment